Sold on 06 Jul 2021
Right in the Heartbeat of Old Tewantin
3/7 BLAKESLEY STREET, TEWANTIN
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 12 June – 9:45am – 10:30am
Settled in behind the heart beat of Old Tewantin, this 3 bedroom unit has so many opportunities from a first home buyer to an investor looking to capitalise in this current market.
- Walking distance to the gorgeous parks of old Tewantin.
- The river & Noosa Marina only minute’s walk away
- Your favourite local cafes
- Medical and health related facilities just on your doorstep.
As you walk through the door you won’t expect what you see on the inside.
From the large downstairs bedroom / lounge / living areas, this space could be converted into your master room with easy to connect bathroom facilities right above.
Out the back door you have your own private space that you can use to create into your own private area.
From the vast entry way up the stairs, you will find yourself in a place you didn’t think was there.
– 2 Outdoor decks with one used as an outdoor entertainment area, with entry from the downstairs area.
– A large open plan kitchen area with marble stone bench tops.
– Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Single port garage with remote
You could renovate or go one better & knock out the walls to extend the indoor/outdoor area. Make it your newest investment with proximity to Old Tewantin’s finest.
3/7 Blakesley St, Tewantin is Ready to go if you are.
- Marble Bench Tops
- Remote Garage